Affinity Brokers & Consultants, LLC (ABC) is a privately-held sales and marketing organization specializing in employee benefits, insurance and human resources management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. We partner with associations, affinity groups and professional employer organizations to design and implement innovative profitable programs and services for their members and clients.
We have particular experience and expertise with PEOs (professional employer organizations) which we employ to advise our clients on the advantages (and pitfalls) of outsourcing human resources management.
As a retail insurance broker, we:
- focus on providing employers with cost-effective strategic solutions for complex employee benefits insurance and human resources issues; and
- advise and assist individuals and families with their life, health and disability insurance needs.
As a consultant, we:
- help employers, associations and affinity groups develop and deploy effective benefit programs to attract and retain members, and
- work with PEOs to provide employee benefits and market human resources outsourcing services.
As a general agent, we:
- provide independent brokers with access to insurance products and programs underwritten by AGU and other carriers, and
- partner with brokers to bring new product or niche market ideas to fruition.
Our offices are in Richmond, Virginia, Naples, Florida and Brantford, Ontario. We have plans to expand soon to other locations around the United States.
Management Team - (Click on name for detailed business biography)
Thomas A. Wyss, Managing Director & Executive Vice President,
is the chief operating officer responsible for sales and marketing and
day-to-day direction of the company.
Stephen L. Wyss, Managing Director & President,
provides strategic direction and is responsible for carrier relations and
Emma S. Parrish, Managing Director & Vice President - Finance
is responsible for the financial and administrative operations of the